Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Day After

So, we survived the night! Most of the boys were out by 11 or 11:30 but we did have 2 hang in there watching movies until almost 2am!! They were up and ready for more at 6:30am! I fed them more sugar for breakfast....donuts and muffins. I did throw in a little fruit! The guys had fun playing until parents starting coming around 9:00. For having 12 boys together, they really did a great job of getting along. I know Walker and Michael had a blast. However I will say that I never realized how stinky a group of so many boys could be......honestly the smells were pretty bad!!!!! The house is all back together now and it seems really quiet tonight! :)Oh, Storm was pretty exhausted after all the excitement too. She slept like a queen tonight (she's not normally allowed on the furniture)!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

What is it about boys and stinkiness? When I was teaching, the boys would always come in from recess all stinky while the girls smelled like roses. :)