So last night Michael decided he needed to read Storm a bedtime story. It was the cutest thing ever!!! If you want to listen....click here. Enjoy! Here is just a cute picture of Walker and Storm.
Oh my goodness. SO sweet. Kadence reads stories to her brother. They usually go something like this: "duck says quack. cow says moo. here's elmo. night night. the end." I love it. I think that could be a bestseller. :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. SO sweet. Kadence reads stories to her brother. They usually go something like this: "duck says quack. cow says moo. here's elmo. night night. the end."
I love it. I think that could be a bestseller. :)
That is adorable! And the picture of Walker is a beautiful one.
How cute! I also noticed he has a tattoo and wears a watch to bed. Storm is a good listener as well ;)
Post a Comment