
This past Monday the Reptile Man came to the boys school. He didn't come until the afternoon and since Michael gets out at noon I decided to take him to lunch and then we went back to see the show. It was a lot of fun for the kids to be able to see and hear about all the reptiles. Here are some pics that they enjoyed.

The very last thing they brought out was a giant snake named Banana Boys Brother.

They had some of the teachers come up and hold him and then gave all the kids a chance to walk by and pet him. It was really cool!


2 comments:
Watch it Cher! You may be buying a terrarium and frozen mice soon :)
Forget the frozen mice! Cher and Chad used to feed the real, live ones to Ike, their python.
I wonder how Storm will handle it when the Walker and Michael bring home their new pet.
Very Cool!
I love you guys.
Grandma
Post a Comment